Case Postale 42
1256 Troinex (GE)
mobile +41 79 564 5936
mobile +41 79 918 8088
NIVIUK Ergo XC - Bremsgriffe
We often get the demand for a piloting handle, that replies to the needs of the pilots. A great number of pilots wants to increase their output and piloting comfort.
Pilots have always changed their original handles to their needs for a more ergonomic configuration. The use of special adapted handles is a reality in acrobatic piloting.
This technique is spreading in cross flight. This old problem has been studied by NIVIUK gliders team, to give an answer to the needs of the acro and cross country pilots’ demand. They have the same problem but different needs.
The handle we propose is the Cross Country version. Ergonomic-Cross Country-Confort : ERGO XC
The ergonomic design was based upon the anatomy, the biomechanics and the physiology during the flight.
Designed to adapt to your needs and efforts, totally ergonomic and manufactured in comfortable and durable materials, the ERGO XC handle permits to pass and receive necessary information for flying in a more direct and precise way, while giving the hand the support and help, needed to work correctly.
In flight a pilot may use up to 50% brake; which equals an average pressure of about 3 kg. This effort is often difficult to maintain, because it has to be held in a not adapted manner. This means supplementary fatigue and could diminish the sensibility to react correctly.
With the use of the ERGO XC handle, we offer a support to your hand, while diminishing and optimising the effort. During the whole flight we can offer sensibility and comfort, making piloting more easy and making a flight pleasant, the way it should be.
-In Option on all NIVIUK wings
-In pack for all other wings:
2 ERGO XC handles
2 plastic cover
Einheitsgrösse (Modell KOYOT-HOOK oder Modell ARTIK-PEAK)
NIVIUK NKare Bag
Niviuk gliders are designed and constructed using the very latest materials and technology. Performance innovations such as the SLE (Structured Leading Edge) and STE (Structured Trailing Edge) do require a certain amount of care, especially when folding the glider. To make this process easier we can introduce the new Niviuk NKare folding bag. This new NKare bag will assist to quickly fold and care for your glider whilst maintaining the profile and integrity of the internal structures.
The NKare will assist in the process of correctly folding your glider, allowing the pilot to fold and position the internal SLE and STE structure ribs one over the other, placing them on the longitudinal axis in an “accordion” fashion. Once the glider has been secured in the NKare bag it can then be folded in sections according to the model and the length of the SLE and STE structures of the glider. This folding system will help to ensure that both the material and the internal structures are maintained in perfect condition.
To assist with the packing the NKare has 3 internal straps, each carefully securing the wing in the optimum NKare position. The NKare also features a small integrated riser protection bag, safely securing both risers to prevent metal to wing contact and also to prevent line and riser entanglement.
For efficient air displacement and to prevent the formation of humidity and wing damaging condensation the NKare has been designed with integral air vents and non closing ends. A full length high quality sleeved heavy duty zipper with vinyl snag protection avoids pinching the fabric. The closing direction of the zipper is from the trailing edge to the leading edge, allowing the remaining air to be expelled as the NKare bag is closed.
The NKare has been made using high quality coated Rip-Stop nylon material, allowing constant use on any surface from soft grass to abrasive and rocky land without damaging either the glider or the NKare the bag.
The NKare bag weighs less than 500 grams, is available Dark Slate Grey and one size fits all gliders.
In this new generation of highly technical gliders the NKare is the essential accessory for the optimum care and folding and your glider.
Einheitsgrösse jetzt in edlem schwarz!
The Niviuk Speedarms have been designed and made using the same textile material as that used in the professional cycling environment around the world. This proven, hard wearing and practical material is produced in Italy by a manufacturer who has one of the best reputations in the world for producing high quality clothing for the sport of cycling. We at Niviuk think we have now found the very best material and the best manufacturer to be able to bring to you Speedarms of the highest quality and style. Speedarms which are made in the “Spirit of Niviuk”
Composition of the speedarms:
- 80% Polyamide
- 20% Elastane
The composition of this material has been developed not only for its comfort and hard wearing properties but also for its high ELASTICITY which will allow the pilot flexibility and comfort when deciding which clothes (warm or cold) are to be worn underneath.
- The speedarms have a full length zip which when fully closed is protected and locked. This enclosed zip section protects your face, neck and helmet from direct contact with the zip and also prevents unintentional zip opening.
- The sleeves have been specifically tailored to allow maximum movement and elasticity whilst providing the best aerodynamic advantage. This aerodynamic advantage also extends right down to the cuffs of the sleeve were you will find a thumb inserts, allowing a secure seal between sleeve and gloves.
- The chosen colours of the material and logos have been selected to represent both the corporate image and the “Spirit of Niviuk”. The colours of the material are UV50+ tested and the logos are UV 40/50+ tested. All the logos have been applied using the sublimation process, which ensures extreme bonding to the speedarm material and therefore long lasting high quality markings.
- To maintain a secure fit around the hips the speedarms have a grip band, which prevents the speedarms riding up and allows them to stay comfortably in place place.
- To ensure the correct fitting and to suit a wide range of weight and/or heights, 3 sizes are available:
- Size S : X04;1.60m – 60kg
- Size M : X04;1.75m – 75kg
- Size L : X05;1.85m – 85kg
NIVIUK T-Shirt - the original
The Original Niviuk T Shirt – different by design
The new Niviuk “Original” T-shirt with its very distinctive asymmetric design will make you different from the rest.
The design and manufacturing quality with its soft cotton material help to ensure natural comfort and well being. The male cut has a round collar and is worn close to the body (for people who prefer a slightly more loose casual fit, we advise you to select one size up). For the ladies the cut has a V neck collar and has been tailored into the waist for a more feminine cut. Technical details -For durability the “Original” logo has been applied to the T-shirts using the process of sublimation. No more peeling transfers or piling logos.
-The chosen high quality cotton allows the use of a washing machine and light ironing.
-Available in 5 male sizes and 2 female sizes:
S > 1.60m – 60kg / M > 1.50m – 75kg
L > 1.80m – 85kg / XL > 1.90m – 100kg
S > 1.60m – 55kg / M > 1.75m – 70kg
- Total volume: 195 L
- Pannier concept with central zipper and hood at the top.
- Total weight: 1.45kg
- Two zipped pockets in one. One large zipped pocket on the hood and a smaller zipped security pocket inside.
- Three “single action” straps on each side for quick and easy compression.
- Heavyweight zip to secure the main section and a large protection strap to cover the zipper whilst securing the hood.
- One third zipped pocket on the rear of the hood.
- A large window to enable glider / pilot identification.
- Large and comfortable transport handle.
- Wide and comfortable shoulder straps to relieve shoulder strain.
- Ergonomic and vented back padding to improve comfort.
- Chest strap to firmly hold shoulder straps in position.
- Wide abdominal strap with comfort mousse at the hip level.
- Specific shoulder strap adjustment allowing a comfortable carry of the rucksack at the correct level so eliminating bounce when walking.
- Complimentary shades of grey, subtle and classy.
- The careful location of every Niviuk logo is designed to accentuate the rucksack style.
- Green stitching has been used in specific places to add the unique Niviuk touch
3 fabric types:
- polyamide ripstop DN320 for all areas which may contact the ground.
- polyamide ripstop DN180 for all other weight bearing areas.
- Mesh on the shoulders-straps and back padding to improve the comfort and optimise ventilation.
- High strength plastic wear-resistant buckles.
- All stitching is doubled to improve strength and resistance to wear.
- All the logos are of high quality multipoint embroidery.
Hier steht dann was im Fuss...